Pin It

Blog

Complete Day Trading Entry Strategy – Trade Market Manipulation

July 11
04:03 2013

This new training video covers some key points in regards to the confirming entry. The confirming entry is one key way to effectively use Chad’s daily market commentary. It is critical to have a proper understanding of how we can identify what the banks are doing in and around the high probability points that we choose. Generally the confirming entry will setup in 3 different patterns which I illustrate on the white board. Over the years the confirmation entry has played a role in producing consistent profits month after month and I think you will find it useful. I highly recommend checking out the links below this video as well as they will further assist you in learning to day trade market manipulation. Enjoy!

Check Out These Other Forex Training Articles & Educational Videos

Special Lifetime Membership Discount:  Lifetime Membership to the Forex Bank Trading Course, Forex Forum, Nightly Video Training, Live Weekly Training session, and Lifetime Member Support at a special discount this month – Click Here For More Information

Comments

comments

About Author

Sterling Suhr

Sterling Suhr

Hey everyone, my name is Sterling Suhr. Like Chad I've been around this market for quite some time- nearly 9 years now. You and I more than likely have quite a bit in common when it comes to Forex trading. Like most I started trading Forex and thought it would be rather easy. Everything I read said it would make you profitable so why wouldn't I believe it Forex trading was easy? The unfortunate part is that belief, and the hope that goes along with it pushed me into buying every scam Forex product there was. I've tried every EA, software, strategy, chart pattern, candle pattern, signal service, etc, all with negative results. The bottom line is mainstream Forex trading strategy will continue to fail retail traders. It wasn't until I realized this point did I begin to see success. On a personal note I currently reside in South Western Michigan. I personally love this part of the country and enjoy having a taste of all four seasons. I was recently married in May of 2012 and Chad has given me a stiff warning to not have children:) As a personal hobby I enjoy aviation and really anything to do with the outdoors.

Related Articles

10 Comments

1. Uttam Salunkhe
    Uttam Salunkhe July 11, 06:39

Today’s article is highly appreciable,marvelous & extremely informative to fx traders giving super-fine entry technique & identifying the price action @these levels without fooling indicators.
    Sterling & Chad, best hearty wishes to ur efforts.

2. Gary Shaw
    Gary Shaw July 11, 11:25

The formation is called a bear pivot and technally the second candle shold close just below the large bull candle on the left.

• Chad
      Chad July 11, 12:00

Hi Gary

That’s why its not called a bear pivot when your looking at how the banks manipulate traders. We are not looking at the candle patterns which is what the “bear pivot” is. We are looking to see that the banks are manipulating traders at a significant level rather than looking to see a candle pattern that happens anywhere on the chart but thanks for pointing that out ;)

Chad

3. Gary Shaw
    Gary Shaw July 11, 14:24

Hi Sterling. Did you gey USDCHF today ? It highlighted the entry method.

Regards
    Gary

• Chad
      Chad July 11, 14:57

Are you talking about your “bear pivot” or the confirmation entry? It would help if you add details so we can give an accurate response. From what I see the bear pivot came back for a BE trade and there wasn’t a confirmation entry today.

Chad

4. Peter
    Peter July 11, 22:54

I believe I seen entries on NU and AU in late asia, early london last night. Am I correct?

5. Peter
    Peter July 11, 22:56

Great video on entry.

Thanks
    Peter

6. Anthony
    Anthony August 28, 22:41

Hi Chad & Sterling,

Thank you for the informative video. I can understand the importance of the retracement candle or candle number 3, however if this candle does not form do you sit out the trade altogether?

• Chad
      Chad August 30, 12:13

The rule is if you don’t see the confirmation candle and retracement candle within 4 candles of the reversal candle then yes let it go. It most likely wasn’t manipulation at the time. The set up is a 5 candle set up starting with the reversal candle as #1

Chad