How To Trade Forex – Live Forex Seminar – Forex Trading Training Video
This live forex training seminar video starts out by covering exact entry criteria we can look for when placing trades based on banking activity in the forex market. Often times “pulling the trigger” and actually placing the trade is the most difficult part for many new forex traders. It is critical that we identify specific criteria or rules that must be meet when we put together our trade plan. Examining the market with this set criteria or rules will not eliminate all losing trades, but it will help weed out many.
After the initial questions covering exact entry criteria, we then discuss other questions sent to us by readers including:
- How often do these trades come together?
- How do banks use general order flow in the forex market, and how can we benefit from this knowledge?
- Do we use larger time frames to help determine bias, if yes then how?
- How can I keep the confidence to stay in my position?
- Where do you place your stops?
- Are there any specific markers of banking activity we can track?
To Learn More About Our Advanced Bank Trading Forex Course, Daily Market Reviews, Live Forex Training Room, and Members Forex Forum Please View Our Forex Trading Course Description Here…
Check Out These Other Forex Training Articles & Educational Videos…