Day Trading Forex Live – Learn To Trade Pro Forex Strategies

Blog

Forex Trapping Patterns – Entry Techniques

February 16
06:00 2015

Recognizing The Trapping Patterns Seen Before Forex Market Reversals

In this video, I show what I look for via candle patterns that show me the probability of the banks that control the majority of Forex trading volume are about to change direction allowing us to jump on board the move and profit with them. As mentioned in the video we see this happen on a regular basis but the candle patterns themselves are just a portion of what we are looking at as we add up the probabilities of a reversal. If you just look at the charts, you will see these candle formations all over the place.

What the banks are doing is simply stacking orders in their favor, so they know they will profit when they do start to make the push in the opposite direction. Sometimes they run stops while at other times they don’t. You will also see that quite often the set up I see as tradeable also fits entry criteria for the confirmation entry. About 60% of the time they are the same. Having said all that I should also mention that the most crucial point made during the video is the levels that have the higher probability are the best trades due to the fact that the potential for orders available to the banks sitting there for them to grab is much better.

Be sure to watch the second video below and see a former bank algo trader describe how he watched them run the market around 100 pips to do a stop run on a large hedge fund position.

Happy Trading,

Chad

If your struggling to produce consistent results, I would urge you to focus more on a trading strategy that is focused around high R/R trade setups. If you want to learn how to take high R/R trades by tracking smart money you can check out our Bank Trading Course Here.

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO? IF SO PLEASE LIKE, TWEET, OR +1 THE POST

Related Articles

7 Comments

1. woody
    woody March 12, 21:49

Sterling and Chad, Thanks for teaching me about bank manipulation. I have doubled my money 2 times in three days. Thanks

2. Jodman
    Jodman October 29, 20:36

Man that sounds sweet. If I signed up for the course will it defo improve my trading?

• Sterling Suhr
      Sterling Suhr October 30, 01:19

I don’t think anyone can guarantee your trading other than you. For example, there are many traders who just buy forex course after forex course and never take action. They never commit to any one specific strategy and they system jump time after time. If someone isn’t going to put forth the work required then we cannot help them.

For those who are serious about trading and spend the time to actually learn the strategy then all the information and more importantly the support is available to members. We also have a very good track record of creating profitable traders who put forth the effort.

At the end of the day the only way to know if the service is for you or not is to actually see it yourself. That is why we have a 30 day refund period. It gives people a chance to try the service knowing they are not stuck if they don’t like it. I hope this helps.

-Sterling

3. Owen
    Owen February 15, 16:11

cool video, how do you chose where to put the resistance levels/red lines?

4. Dustin
    Dustin June 19, 12:15

The audio quality on this video is horrible.. please consider fixing the audio and reloading it up.

5. Russ
    Russ May 20, 01:30

I really like your approach to trading and just would like to ask, what if you used a daily higher timeframe to give a market direction then used that direction on the 15 or hourly taking only trades in the market direction.

For example daily chart is trending upward, wait for moves down around London or NY open to take out the Asian range low before looking to go long.

Or is it better to not have a bais of higher level market direction with this approach?

• Sterling Suhr
      Sterling Suhr May 21, 09:06

It’s important to keep in mind that there isn’t a set way of doing anything in trading that will be right 100% of the time. When it comes to directional bias, I use something called market cycle. This is based on the last 3-5 days, and it is the only “trend” that I’m really concerned with.

I’ll get the question, “well, what if you’re fighting the overall direction.” The fact is, in trading, there is always a ‘what if’ that you could ask. By focusing on the last 3-5 days, we’re focusing on the most recent price action which I view as the most important and thus why I focus on it. It doesn’t mean you cannot do things another way; this just happens to be the way I do it.

Write a Comment

Sterling Suhr's Forex Bank Trading Course
Learn to trade & profit from market manipulation!! FREE weekly articles & videos!!
Get the latest content first.
We respect your privacy.